- 1 x Desired Candle Jar/Mould (Our jars Suggested)
- 1 x Thermometer
- 1 x Wick (Ours Suggested) Cut to length
- Fragrance of Choice (Essential Oils suggested)
- Dye of Choice (Ours Suggested)
- 1 x Wick Sticker (Ours Suggested)
- 1 x Wick Holder
- Basic Kitchen Scales
- Kitchen Pot (or Microwave safe jug)
- 120gs Soy or Beeswax (Ours Suggested)
- Set up all the ingredients on a surface that won’t be damaged by spillages and measure out 100grams of wax a small pot.
- To prepare the candle jar/mould make sure it is clean and dry, then put a wick in the centre of the bottom of the jar.
- Thread the wick gently through the wick holder and secure in the grove to hold it steady in the centre.
- Sit the small pot inside a larger one filled with water and heat the wax. Once it begins to liquify, add your chosen dye, stirring gently the entire time.
- Once the wax reaches 80 degrees it should be completely melted. Turn the heat off and add your chosen essential oils, stirring in gently.
- Gently poor the wax into your jar/mould avoiding the wick holder if possible.
- Let your candle cure for 24hrs before burning. Enjoy!
Alternatively, microwave the wax until melted, stir in dye, then microwave until it reaches 80 degrees (1-2 minutes).